Professionals that work in school


A physiotherapist

A physiotherapy assistant

An occupational therapist

A speech and language therapist

A speech and language therapy assistant

A specialist teacher from the VI service who works with visually impaired pupils

A specialist teacher from the HI service who works with hearing impaired pupils

A dentist, dental nurse and a dental hygienist

A dietician 

Parents can always ask for advice from any of these people.