Welcome to Woolley Wood
Woolley Wood is a small primary special school for children with severe and complex learning difficulties and disabilities. We have a team of staff dedicated to making a difference for our children.
If you have further questions about either the school or the website or require paper copies of any of the information on our website (will be supplied free of charge) please contact Claire Clayton in the office
Please note we obtain prior permission from parents for any photographs displayed on our website.
School Opening Times: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4pm (37.5 hours per week)
Registered Charity No. 505270
Latest School Events
- Autumn Winter Menu Week 227Nov2023
- Autumn Winter Menu Week 304Dec2023
- Training Day - School Closed to Pupils04Dec2023
- Autumn Winter Menu Week 111Dec2023
- Autumn Winter Menu Week 218Dec2023